Self Confidence Will Allow You The Life You've Always Wanted
With self confidence you can chase your dreams. Confidence goes hand in hand with self esteem
. Improve one and the other follows. You can become more confident and achieve more in life while feeling better about yourself at the same time.
Remove self consciousness
from your life. Be comfortable in your own skin. Realize you can adopt a positive mental attitude (PMA for short). With a positive attitude
you can tackle the world in a new light. See the good in things and yourself. Utilize the benefits of positive psychology. All in all, live the life you've always wanted.
So how could I benefit or gain from greater self confidence?
I've heard about a positive mental attitude. What does that mean for me?
- Accept yourself for who you are
- Feel good about your life
- Be happy and comfortable at work and at play
- Be aware of negative thinking (and don't fall for it)
- Banish thoughts of self consciousness from your life
- Be more motivated in life
- Realize you are smiling and happy a whole lot more
- Realize you can if you think you can
- Let the real you come out to play
- Be able to express the uniqueness that is you
- Be respectful of others - but equally respect yourself
- Be assertive without being aggressive or arrogant
- Contribute to your life in a meaningful way
- Start to set yourself goals and achieving them
- Really enjoy your life and the things you do
- See the good in things and situations
- Having the self confidence to achieve what you want
- See opportunities, successes and good luck in your life
- See the 'not-so-good' things in life - but don't fall for them
- Be able to overcome obstacles in your life
- Believe that you can achieve (and you will)
- Utilize your greater motivation all day long
- Be success orientated
- Rise to each occasion as it arises
- Move on down the road to your dreams and goals
What questions might you have?
What can you find here? What's in it for you?
We either make ourselves miserable, or we make ourselves strong. The amount of work is the same. Carlos Castaneda
We will be looking at self confidence and its role in life. We will look at the points raised by the questions in the last section. Our goal is to provide some answers and some background to these important issues. We will be looking at how a positive mental attitude can help in life, and how it can be developed. We will see that our self esteem
is enhanced by greater self-confidence backed up by a positive mental attitude - a life changing combination.
Feel free to check out the following pages in your quest in understanding self confidence and the part it has to play in your life.
As is our confidence, so is our capacity. William Hazlett
To be confident may be our aim
in life its for real and not just a game
confidence helps us in our own way
to keep to our path and not go astray
To find out more about my free monthly newsletter called 'Balance in Life'
please click on the 'Balance in Life' newsletter page
'Balance in Life' is emailed direct to the Inbox of those who subscribe and includes exclusive new material
in each issue.
I hope I'll be able to send you a copy soon.
It's QUICK and EASY, sign up Here - you have nothing to lose!
This site is for information purposes only. It is not intended to diagnose or treat any medical condition.
Please use the information responsibly. If in any doubt consult a qualified medical professional.
Copyright© 2008-13. Self-Esteem-Enhances-Life.com. All Rights Reserved.